Opening Positions: 2
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
• Troubleshoot product related issues and resolve it.
• Handle escalations and technically complex customer reported cases of various network equipment such as Firewall/UTM’s, Router, Switches, NAS, Access Point, Servers etc.
• Take the ownership of the cases and drive them until issue/s are completely resolved and the customers are satisfied with the resolution.
• Product configuration or guiding customer as how to configure specific feature via field or phone.
• Able to travel frequently throughout the country.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong working knowledge of enterprise class system level security using TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, IMAP, routing, switching, VPN, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Email Servers (Qmail, Postfix, Exchange, Zimbra etc.), Endpoint/Antivirus Technologies.
• Proven experience in installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting security appliances/software and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Designing and implementing the network as per the client needs.
• Strong co-ordination and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development.
• Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes.
• 2+ years’ experience in similar role.
• Preference shall be given to candidate who has knowledge/experience in Cyberoam, Sophos, Cisco, Juniper, Ruckus products.
• The candidate must have a two-wheeler, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment.
Above 30,000 per month. But salary will not be a bar for deserving candidate.
Post your CV to [email protected]